Mercy McAuley seeks applicants for a Technical Director for the 2021-2022 school year. The Technical Director oversees and mentors students in the design and execution of all aspects of the fall play and spring musical (primarily set, props, lights, and sounds).
– Collaborate with the Theatre Director to ensure a cohesive production process (from rehearsal and builds through performances).
– Transfer skills and knowledge to students so they are able to execute the design plan.
– Maintain scene shop safety and operation.
– Attend production meetings.
– Attend rehearsals and builds. Rehearsals happen in the late afternoon. Build time is flexible.
– Experience serving as a technical director (or similar).
– Experience working with theatre students is preferred.
– A bachelor’s degree in appropriate subject is preferred.
– Communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
– An enthusiasm for educational theatre.
– Ability to work evenings and weekends (needs to be able to attend performances).
– Completion of SafeParish training.
Contact: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Ms. Katie Geckle, Theatre Director at email@example.com.
The Tuition Coordinator is responsible for the processing of tuition from setting up a new customer through the collection of all tuition due, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and journalizing of all appropriate entries to the general ledger. Please click HERE for the full job description. Please send resume to Lisa Starkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance & Administration
The Director of Finance and Administration provides financial and strategic leadership and expertise to achieve the fullest attainment of the mission and vision and to continue the charism of the Sisters of Mercy in the school. Responsibilities include operational, fiscal, and administrative effectiveness of the financial Administration, HR polices, and campus facilities, building projects, risk management, legal/vendor contracts, business policy and generally accepted accounting practices and procedures. As a member of the senior leadership team, the Director of Finance and Administration is committed to the educational philosophy, mission and goals of the school, and embraces the Mercy charism. Click HERE for the full job description. Please submit resume and cover letter to Lisa Starkey at email@example.com.
We are seeking a full-time intervention specialist for the 2021-2022 school year to join our intervention team. Responsibilities include working collaboratively with faculty and administrators to develop student goals and determine appropriate accommodations for students with individualized education programs. Interested candidates must demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to maintain student learning data, and administer and interpret standardized tests. The ability to maintain confidentiality of student records and school business is also required. Candidates must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, a valid Ohio license, and have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position. Interested candidates may submit a résumé and cover letter to Lisa Starkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.