Do you have an EYE for detail…then come join our Wolfpack at Mercy McAuley! The Advancement Associate is a full-time, on-site position, which reports to the Director of Advancement. The Advancement Associate is responsible for supporting operations of the school’s fundraising and alumnae relations efforts and providing administrative support to the Director of Advancement and advancement staff as needed.
The primary roles include gift processing, donor receipts/acknowledgment, and maintaining the integrity of donor and alumnae records in Raiser’s Edge NXT. This position supports annual giving operations and alumnae activities as well as provides prospect research and donor stewardship.
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Major attention to detail with strong work ethic.
- High level of discretion for dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks & responsibilities.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with Administration, staff, faculty, & volunteers.
- Intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with fundraising database software such as Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- Occasional evenings & weekends may be required to assist with events.
- Practicing Catholic
All interested candidates should support the teachings of the Catholic church, Mercy values, & the mission and vision of Mercy McAuley High School. To apply, please submit the application FOUND HERE to Bonica Voss, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com. Please put the title you are applying for in the subject field of the email. Thank you!