Faculty and Staff Weekly Spotlights
Bob Bonnici, Theology
Bob Bonnici's teaching career began in Taiwan, China, in a Maryknoll school for special education students. Bob says he has learned to use storytelling and hands-on experiential activities to make Theology come alive for his students.
"My favorite thing about being a teacher is definitely my students and the diverse backgrounds and experiences that they bring to my classroom. I find that young people are very curious about religion and are deeply seeking to foster their faith in God," says Bob.
We are very grateful to Bob for the many gifts he brings to Mercy McAuley every day, for his positive attitude and enthusiasm, and for putting smiles on the faces of our Wolves!
Bob's Top 10 Favorites
1. Hobby = Hiking
2. Dream Vacation = Grand Canyon
3. Artist and/or Work of Art = Bernini's "Ecstasy of St. Teresa"
4. Novel or Poem = The Other Wise Man, by Henry Van Dyke
5. Sport = Baseball
6. TV Show = Call the Midwife
7. Album = Everything is Alive, by Eileen & The In-Betweens
8. Holiday = Christmas
9. Food = Pasta
10 . Prized Possession = His dogs
Say hi to Bob by dropping him a line at email@example.com.