UPDATE: The Child Development Class's Preschool Program is full! Watch for more information on Preschool Sessions that will be held in the 2nd semester!
The Child Development Class at Mercy McAuley High School will be hosting a mini Preschool for children ages 2-5 on the following days/times:
- Friday, November 1 - 11:20 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- Friday, November 8 - 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 15 - 11:05 a.m. - 12:05 p.m.
- Friday, November 22 - 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, December 6 - 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, December 13 - 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Preschoolers will engage in circle time, free play, craft time, and snack time. Parents must be able to commit to at least 5 of the 6 sessions and must remain at Mercy McAuley while their child is in the program.
Our priority is to ensure that the preschool class is a valuable experience for our Mercy McAuley students as well as the preschoolers. To register your preschooler for the class, please complete the registration form found HERE and email it to Mrs. Debbie Brodbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, as space is limited.