In the spring of 2019, Mercy McAuley began a strategic planning process that has since culminated into our 3-5 year strategic plan. This planning process will become our regular pattern every 3-5 years, as we continuously strive to innovate and lead women's Catholic education in Cincinnati for generations to come. We are grateful to our employees, students, parents and alumnae, our Strategic Planning Steering Committee, and our Board of Directors, for their tremendous engagement throughout the process which helped inform and develop our plan.
Strategic Planning Process Overview
Strategic Plan Overview
- Core Purpose Statement - Igniting the Potential Within
- Goal - We will be the FIRST CHOICE for young women's education and a destination for students, families and professionals.
- Strategic Pillars (Areas of Focus)*
- Mercy, Catholic Mission & Formation
- The Extraordinary Mercy McAuley Experience
- Campus & Infrastructure Designed for Growth & Opportunity
- Inclusive Excellence
*There are many initiatives within each of the strategic pillars.
- Design Priorities - These are at the foundation of all our strategic pillars and initiatives.
- Students are at the center of all we do and every decision we make.
- Academics, values, faith and experiential learning are essential.
- We will take a holistic approach that considers students' social/emotional needs in addition to their academic needs.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are imperative.
If you would like to learn more, please Contact Us.