Parent Info Nights
Prospective parents of all grade levels are invited to attend one of our Parent Information Nights to learn more about Mercy McAuley directly from the perspectives of our school leaders, teachers and students. These sessions will cover topics including:
- Academics, Schedule and Technology
- Counseling and Student Services
- Faith, Service and Campus Ministry
- Athletics and Extracurriculars
- Tuition, Scholarships and Financial Aid
The dates/times of our 2021 Parent Information Sessions are:
- Wednesday, September 22 / 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 6 / 6:30 - 8 p.m. (*This session will focus exclusively on tuition, financial aid and scholarships.)
- Tuesday, October 19 / 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 4 / 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Registration will be available soon; watch for more information!