Parent Info Nights
Seventh and eighth grade parents are invited to attend one of our Parent Information Nights to learn more about Mercy McAuley directly from the perspectives of our school leaders, teachers and students. These sessions will cover topics including:
- Academics, Schedule and Technology
- Counseling and Student Services
- Faith, Service and Campus Ministry
- Athletics and Extracurriculars
- Tuition, Scholarships and Financial Aid
These sessions are conducted in a smaller group format, different from an Open House. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 6:30 - 8 p.m. (IN-PERSON SESSION)
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 6:30 - 8 p.m. (VIRTUAL SESSION) - This session is for parents who want to focus solely on tuition, scholarships and financial aid, how to complete the FACTS Financial Aid Form, etc. Please note that we will touch on tuition, scholarships and financial aid in all of the sessions; however, the virtual session on September 29 will be dedicated exclusively to this topic.)
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 6:30 - 8 p.m. (VIRTUAL SESSION)
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 6:30 - 8 p.m. (IN-PERSON SESSION)
*To maintain safe social distancing, capacity at the in-person sessions will be limited. Additional sessions will be added if needed. For the health and safety of our students, employees and guests, all who visit our campus must wear masks. We also follow additional COVID-19 guidelines including social distancing, additional disinfecting, and encouraging frequent handwashing.
**All events and dates/times may be subject to change due to COVID-19. Please visit our website and social media sites, and watch your email, for any changes.