8th Grade Parent Info Sessions
Thanks to all who attended our Parent Information Sessions this fall! If you missed one of our sessions but would like to learn more about Mercy McAuley, please contact Alli Miazga, Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator, at 681-1800 x2272 or email@example.com.
Eighth grade parents are invited to attend one of our Parent Information Sessions to learn more about Mercy McAuley directly from our school leaders, teachers and students. These sessions will cover topics including:
- Academics, Schedule and Technology
- Counseling and Student Services
- Faith, Service and Campus Ministry
- Athletics and Extracurriculars
- Tuition and Financial Aid
Parents will have the opportunity to ask questions. These sessions are conducted in a smaller group format, different from an Open House. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, October 14, 2019 - 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 6:30 to 8 p.m. TUITION & FINANCIAL AID SESSION ONLY (This session is for parents who want to focus solely on tuition and financial aid, how to complete the FACTS Financial Aid Form, etc. Please note that we will touch on tuition and financial aid in all of the sessions; however, the Oct. 22 session will be dedicated exclusively to this topic.)
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 6:30 - 8 p.m.