Class of 2023
Mercy McAuley Class of 2023 (Current 8th Graders)
Mark your calendars for these important steps and dates in the Mercy McAuley admissions process! We look forward to meeting you, and are happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
· Register for a Shadow Day - Schedule a Shadow Day today! Dates are available from September through December. Register HERE.
· Pre-register to attend Open House - Register to attend one of our two Open House events on Sunday, Oct. 7 or Thursday, Nov. 8. You pick the one that is most convenient for you! Pre-register HERE to save time at check-in.
Submit Records Release Form by November 1 - Please submit this Records Release Form to your grade school by November 1.
Register for Howl-O-Ween Event, Oct. 19 - 8th and 7th grade girls are invited to join our Mercy McAuley Wolves for a "howling" good time as we roast hot dogs, tye-dye shirts, make a sweet treat, and more! You'll learn Mercy McAuley cheers from our very own Student Ambassadors, who will also show you around the Home of the Wolves! Register HERE.
· Register for HSPT Prep Course – Let us help you prepare for the High School Placement Test (HSPT)! This four-week course reviews academic content, teaches study skills, and helps ease test anxiety. The class is offered from 10 a.m. to noon on the four Saturdays before the actual test. (October 20, October 27, November 2, and November 9). There is a $75 fee for the four-week course. Students will receive their own HSPT study guide book to keep. Register and pay for the course HERE.
· Register for HSPT – The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required for admission to Mercy McAuley. The test is offered at all Catholic high schools on Saturday, November 17. There is a $30 fee to take the test. Students have the option of sending test results to as many as three schools. If you are not taking the test at Mercy McAuley, please select "Mercy McAuley" to have your scores sent to us. Register and pay HERE to take the test at Mercy McAuley.
· Submit Applications for Admission, Catherine McAuley Excellence Scholarships, and Financial Aid – Applications for admission, as well as Catherine McAuley Excellence Scholarship and FACTS financial aid applications, are due by November 17, 2018.
· Acceptance Packets Mailed - HSPT scores and admissions acceptance, financial aid and/or scholarship offers are mailed on January 16, 2019.
· Scholarship Recognition Dinner – Students who are offered a Mercy McAuley scholarship will be invited to a special recognition dinner, along with their parents, on Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
· Commitment Day – Officially register to become a Mercy McAuley Wolf on Wednesday, January 30, 2019!