Class of 2024 (Current 8th Graders)
Mercy McAuley Class of 2024 (Current 8th Graders)
Admissions Process at Mercy McAuley!
We offer many ways for 8th grade students and families to explore all that Mercy McAuley has to offer! Be sure to mark your calendar for these events, along with the important steps that are part of the admissions process. We are here to help you through the process and are happy to answer any questions you may have!
- Schedule a Shadow Day - Click HERE to schedule a Shadow Day, where you'll be hosted by a Mercy McAuley Student Ambassador.
- Attend a Parent Information Session - Eighth grade parents are invited to attend one of our Parent Information Sessions, where they can learn more about Mercy McAuley directly from our school leaders. These sessions will cover topics including Academics, Schedule and Technology; Counseling and Student Services; Faith, Service and Campus Ministry; Athletics and Extracurriculars; and Tuition and Financial Aid. Parents will have the opportunity to ask questions. These sessions are conducted in a smaller group format, different from an Open House. These sessions are now complete. If you missed a session but would like to schedule a time to visit and learn more, please contact Alli Miazga at email@example.com or call 681-1800 x2272.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Prep Course - Mercy McAuley offers a four-week HSPT Prep Course to help 8th graders prepare for the High School Placement Test. Classes are from 10 a.m. to noon on the four Saturdays leading up to the test (October 26 and November 2, 9 and 16.). There is a $75 fee for the four-week course, and space is limited. This class has ended.
- Submit the Records Release Form to your grade school no later than November 1, 2019.
- Attend Open House on November 10, 2019 - Open House will be held on Sunday, November 10, 2019, from 1 - 3:30 p.m. for prospective students of all grade levels and their family members. Guests will meet and talk with school leaders, teachers and staff, take a student-led tour, will enjoy refreshments and giveaways, and experience the sights and sounds of Mercy McAuley! If you missed our Open House but would like to schedule a time to visit and learn more, please contact Alli Miazga at firstname.lastname@example.org or 681-1800 x2272.
- · Take the High School Placement Test on November 23, 2019 – The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required to be considered for admission to Mercy McAuley. The test was offered at all Catholic high schools on Saturday, November 23, 2019. If you did not take the test, please contact Alli Miazga at email@example.com or 681-1800 x2272 to arrange a time to do so.
- Submit Applications for Admission, Financial Aid and Catherine McAuley Scholarships by November 23, 2019 – All students who wish to be considered for admission to Mercy McAuley must submit an Admissions Application by November 23, 2019. Those interested in being considered for tuition assistance must also complete the FACTS Financial Aid Application by November 23, 2019. Applications for the Catherine McAuley Scholarship are also due by November 23, 2019.
More Important Dates!
January 15, 2020 - Acceptance letters, including scholarship and financial aid awards, are mailed!
January 22, 2020 (6 - 8 p.m.) - Scholarship Recognition Dinner at Mercy McAuley for scholarship honorees
January 29, 2020 (3 - 6:30 p.m.)- Mercy McAuley Commitment Day - Officially register to become a Wolf!
March 18 or 21, 2020 - World Language Placement Test
April 21, 7 p.m. - Athletics meeting for all incoming freshmen (and parents) who are interested in playing a sport.
April 25 - Algebra I Placement Test
· Questions? We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the admissions process! Please contact Alli Miazga, Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator, at 681-1800 x2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.