Class of 2024
Mercy McAuley Class of 2024 (Current 8th Graders)
We offer many ways for 8th grade students and families to explore all that Mercy McAuley has to offer! Be sure to mark your calendar for these events, along with the important steps that are part of the admissions process. We are here to help you through the process and are happy to answer any questions you may have!
- Schedule a Shadow Day - Click HERE to schedule a Shadow Day, where you'll be hosted by a Mercy McAuley Student Ambassador.
- Attend a Parent Information Session - Eighth grade parents are invited to attend one of our Parent Information Sessions, where they can learn more about Mercy McAuley directly from our school leaders. These sessions will cover topics including Academics, Schedule and Technology; Counseling and Student Services; Faith, Service and Campus Ministry; Athletics and Extracurriculars; and Tuition and Financial Aid. Parents will have the opportunity to ask questions. These sessions are conducted in a smaller group format, different from an Open House. Click HERE to register for a Parent Information Session.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Prep Course - Mercy McAuley offers a four-week HSPT Prep Course to help 8th graders prepare for the High School Placement Test. Classes are from 10 a.m. to noon on the four Saturdays leading up to the test (October 26 and November 2, 9 and 16.). There is a $75 fee for the four-week course, and space is limited. Register and pay for the course HERE by October 18, 2019.
- Attend Open House on November 10, 2019 - Open House will be held on Sunday, November 10, 2019, from 1 - 3:30 p.m. for prospective students of all grade levels and their family members. Guests will meet and talk with school leaders, teachers and staff, take a student-led tour, will enjoy refreshments and giveaways, and experience the sights and sounds of Mercy McAuley! To save time at check-in, pre-register HERE.
- · Take the High School Placement Test on November 23, 2019 – The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required to be considered for admission to Mercy McAuley. The test will be offered at all Catholic high schools on Saturday, November 23, 2019. The test is from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Mercy McAuley. There is a $30 fee to take the test. Register and pay to take the test at Mercy McAuley HERE.
- Submit Applications for Admission, Financial Aid and Catherine McAuley Scholarships by November 23, 2019 – All students who wish to be considered for admission to Mercy McAuley must submit an Admissions Application by November 23, 2019. Those interested in being considered for tuition assistance must also complete the FACTS Financial Aid Application by November 23, 2019. Applications for the Catherine McAuley Excellence Scholarship are also due by November 23, 2019.
More Important Dates!
January 15, 2020 - Acceptance letters, including scholarship and financial aid awards, are mailed!
January 22, 2020 - Scholarship Recognition Dinner at Mercy McAuley for scholarship honorees
January 29, 2020 - Mercy McAuley Commitment Day - Officially register to become a Wolf!
· Questions? We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the admissions process! Please contact Alli Miazga, Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator, at 681-1800 x2272 or email@example.com.