Parent Coffee Sessions
Eighth grade parents are invited to learn more about Mercy McAuley from our school leaders in a conversational setting. Join President Denise Krueger, Ph.D., Principal Connie Kampschmidt, and Admissions Director Kevin Brinkman for coffee and discussion about Mercy McAuley's values, our academic and extracurricular offerings, and get answers to all of your questions. Optional tours are available following the conversation. These Coffee Sessions are held on the scheduled Shadow Days, which makes it convenient for parents who are dropping their daughter off to shadow.
The dates/times of our 2021 Parent Coffee Sessions are:
- Friday, September 17 / 8 to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 29 / 8 to 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 1 / 8 to 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 22 / 8 to 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 29 / 9 to 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 3 / 8 to 9 a.m.
Registration will be available soon; watch for more information!