Shadow Day Registration
We invite 8th grade students to experience Mercy McAuley firsthand by scheduling a Shadow Day! On your Shadow Day, you’ll spend a day with a Mercy McAuley student Ambassador. You’ll experience her classes, teachers and schedule firsthand. You’ll meet other Mercy McAuley students and get a sense for what it’s like to be a Wolf. We’ll answer any questions you may have throughout the day, and best of all, you’ll have fun being a Wolf for a day! You'll end your day with a short Q & A session with our student leaders, who will tell you what they love most about being a Wolf, and they'll answer any last minute questions you may have.
All of our scheduled shadow dates for 2019 have passed; however, if you are still interested in shadowing, please contact Alli Miazga, Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com to arrange a Shadow Day. We would love to welcome your future Wolf!
- A Shadow Day lasts from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Students should arrive no later than 7:45 a.m.
- To ensure every student’s shadow day is as personalized as possible, no more than 20 students will shadow in one day. Once a shadow date is full, it will be removed from the list of dates below.
- You will receive an email from Alli Miazga, Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator, a few days prior to your Shadow Day to confirm your scheduled day.
- We prefer to host 8th grade students on the shadow dates listed in the drop-down menu below. However, if you need to request a date that is not listed, we will be happy to work with you to accommodate your schedule. Please contact Alli Miazga to request a date that is not listed below.
- We will make every effort possible to accommodate requests to shadow specific students.
- 8th graders should be dropped off and picked up at our main doors, underneath the stained glass windows. Parents may park on the left side of the circle and come in with their daughter if they wish, but it is not required. Alli Miazga, Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator, will greet you in the main lobby.
- Please arrange your shadow day at least one week in advance to make it as personalized as possible.
- A free lunch will be provided.
- Wear comfortable clothes. (You do not have to wear your grade school uniform.) We would love to see you in Mercy McAuley spirit wear if you have any.
- Snow days – Mercy McAuley does not follow Northwest Local School District; we make our own decisions for closings and delays. In the event of inclement weather, please watch our web site and social media sites for any notices regarding closures and/or delays.
The person submitting this form acknowledges she/he is one of the following: (i) at least 13 year of age; (ii) has obtained parental/guardian consent; or (iii) is a parent/guardian.