Myth vs. Reality (For Grade School Parents)
Grade school parents are invited to join Mercy McAuley President Patty Ragio for "Mercy McAuley: Myth vs. Reality" - where no question is off limits! The event will include open and honest conversation about Cincinnati’s newest all-girls Catholic high school in a small group setting. Patty will provide a brief overview of the school’s mission and core values, will answer questions, and will debunk any rumors or myths you may have heard about Mercy McAuley. Principal Connie Kampschmidt and/or Assistant Principals Heather Wagner and Michelle Hinton will also be present to answer questions. For your convenience, several dates, times and locations are available. Please RSVP for one of the events at the link below at least three days prior to the event so that we can plan for food and drinks. You may submit any questions you have when you RSVP, or simply ask them at the event. We look forward to seeing you!
Please choose from one of the following dates/locations:
- Friday, March 8, 8:30 -9:30 a.m., at Panera, 8420 Winton Road (Finneytown) Light breakfast provided. *UPDATE - THIS SESSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- Tuesday, March 12, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., at Panera, 6104 Harrison Ave. (Dent) Light breakfast provided.
- Monday, March 18, Noon - 1 p.m., at LaRosa's on Boudinot Ave. (Westwood) Lunch provided.
- Thursday, March 21, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., at Panera, 405 East Kemper Road (Tri-County) Light breakfast provided.
- Tuesday, March 26, Noon - 1 p.m., at Red Rose, 5915 Hamilton Ave. (College Hill) Lunch provided.
- Wednesday, March 27, 7 - 8 p.m. at Mercy West Hospital, Room T004 on the Lower Level, 3300 Mercy Health Blvd. (Monfort Heights) Desserts provided.