Mercy Class of 1955
The reunion has been postponed until 2021. We will let you know as soon as more information becomes available.
Mercy Class of 1956
Will meet at Nick and Tom's on December 15, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. Contact Jan Gibson Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-885-3318.
McAuley Class of 1965
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the Class of 1965 has decided to postpone their 55th reunion celebration until 2021. Information regarding a new reunion date will be published as soon as available. If you have any questions, please contact Charlene Sievers Fey at email@example.com.
Mercy Class of 1966
Planning for the 55th Reunion is underway for September 2021. If you are a '66 grad and have an email address that wasn't printed in the 50th reunion book, and you'd like to be invited to these fun gatherings, please send it to Jo Gandenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the Facebook Group for more information.
Mercy Class of 1968
Meets at the Farm in Delhi at 6 p.m. on the 1st Thursday in October and the 1st Thursday in April every year. Check the Facebook Page for updates.
Mercy Class of 1970
The 50th Reunion has been postponed until September 26, 2021 at Receptions in Western Hills. For more information, join the Facebook Group.
McAuley Class of 1980
The planning committee has decided to postpone the reunion until 2021. Check back after January when they hope to secure a date and more details.
Plan Your Reunion
If you are interested in helping to plan your reunion, we have lots of resources to help you get started!
Here are some steps to facilitate the planning process.
1. Contact Brigitte Foley at (513) 681-1800 x1134 or email@example.com at the very beginning of the process. Mercy McAuley wants to know of any reunion planning that is happening.
2. Gather a committee – classmates who may have run around in different circles.
3. Choose a date. Choose a location. We encourage you to have your reunion here at Mercy McAuley, in the cafeteria. We don’t have a rental fee. There are a limited number of Saturday nights available in the fall so please contact Brigitte to see which dates are available.
4. Decide whether or not to include spouses and guests, indicate this on the invitation. You might also consider having more than one event (i.e. girls’ night, picnic for family members, etc.).
5. When deciding on a price, make sure it covers all expenses: postage, invitations, fees, food, drinks, postage, DJ, memory books, and/or decorations. You are encouraged to donate extra money to the Annual Fund or alumnae legacy scholarships as a class gift.
6. Send invitations and/or promote the reunion through social media. Mercy McAuley provides the list of graduates in an excel document upon meeting with a member of the advancement team in-person. We can also provide mailing labels. Mercy McAuley will promote reunions through the alumnae Facebook page and/or e-newsletters.
Although Facebook is a great way to spread the word, recently some classes have not sent invitations and relied solely on social media. We want to make sure that no alumna feels left out of a reunion. Not everyone is on social media and reunion planners need to be sensitive to that.
7. Let Mercy McAuley know if you want to invite Sisters of Mercy and/or former teachers.
8. Allow enough time for a Mercy McAuley representative to proof the invitation (an extra set of eyes always helps).
9. Checks should be made payable to the person from your class who is handling the bulk of the expenses (venue rental, food, etc.). Money needs to be handled by a class representative, not mailed directly to Mercy McAuley so you can keep track of the rsvp’s.
10. Be sure to follow up invitations with phone calls and/or emails. Spread out the jobs among committee members.
• Rhinegeist Brewery
• West Side Brewing
• 13 Below Brewery
• Service Graphics
• Zip Graphics
• Graphic Village
• Print Craft
• Red Rose Pizzeria
• LaRosa’s Boudinot
• The Black Sheep
• Cincinnati Catering
• Funky’s Catering
• Pebble Creek Event Center
• Orchard Hills Clubhouse
• Receptions Western Hills
• North College Hill Bakery
• The BonBonerie
Want all of this information in one easy document? Download the Reunion Planning Packet.