Our food service provider is WG Grinders.
New Lunch Payment System for 2021-22
Beginning July 12, 2021, WG Grinders will partner with a new vendor - MySchoolAccount.com - for the managing of our lunch service software and payments. All families who wish to utilize a lunch payment account will need to create a new account through www.myschoolaccount.com.
MySchoolAccount.com offers you the ability to make deposits directly into your student's account online or via their mobile app. Here you can track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, transfer funds between students, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments an be made through ACH (checking/savings) or credit/debit card. We will still accept checks sent to the school (made out to WG Grinders), credit card payments at the register, and cash. Each child's account will be updated in real time, so account balance information will be current daily.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account.
How to Create a Parent Account
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
2. Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-Up" page.
4. Select OH for the state.
5. Create a User ID and Password.
6. Choose WG Grinders from the "School District" drop-down menu.
7. Click the "Accept" box, and then click "Signup." An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code.
Add your Child's Information
1. After you receive the verification code, go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using your previously created User ID and password.
2. Enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children's information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children's student ID numbers to add each student (this is the same as their school ID). Add the prefix MM to the beginning of the ID number. Ex: MM123456
4. After the students are added, you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
*Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We encourage you to take full advantage of this system by funding your student's account in advance online for use as a declining balance in line.
*Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2 at check out for Checking/Savings and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases.
Any money that was left on your child's account at the end of the 2020/21 school year will show up on your new myschoolaccount for the 2021/22 school year automatically. There is nothing that you need to do for this to happen. Also, any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Since students do not have their ID badges until a few weeks into the school year, a keypad will be available at the lunch line for students who wish to pay using their lunch account. They will simply type in their Student ID number, followed by 01. It is important that all students know their Student ID number. Once the student ID badges are available, they will simply swipe their badge to pay.
If you have any questions about the MySchoolAccount system, please contact Mark Jones, IT Director with WG Grinders, at firstname.lastname@example.org.