2022 Summer Homework
One Community, Many Voices
*This assignment Is for All Students
As part of the summer homework assignments, Mercy McAuley students have participated in an all-school reading assignment, in which all students read the same book. Each year, the theme of the book focuses on one of the Critical Concerns of the Sisters of Mercy.
This summer, we are not requiring all students to read the same book. Instead, students have several options to choose from, including books, movies and podcasts. Current students made their selections in May 2022. Please read the details of the One Community, Many Voices summer engagement HERE. Incoming freshmen should sign up for their selection HERE by June 1.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Geckle, Director of Innovation and Engagement, at (513) 681-1800 x1130 or email@example.com.
English - reading Assignments
- Incoming Freshmen: Green Angel by Alice Hoffman (Copies of the book can be checked out in the Main Office.)
- Rising Sophomores: Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Rising CP Juniors: The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
- Rising Honors Juniors: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Rising CP & Honors Seniors: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Rising AP Language & AP Seminar: See assignments below.
AP Language & Composition (Mr. Bouman and Ms. Kuhlmann) - For all sections of AP Language, choose one of the options from the all-school engagement specifically marked as "Recommended for students in AP Language." This can be the same option that you chose for the all-school summer engagement, or it can be a different one.
AP Seminar Assignment (Ms. Kuhlmann)
Math (click your Class below for the Assignment.)
All Students - Watch Calculator Basics Video