*CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOLIDAY SPIRIT SITE!*
All orders must be placed by the end of the day on Dec. 1 in order for items to be here before Christmas. You may have your order delivered to your home for a shipping fee, or you may have it delivered to school for free, where you can pick up in the Spirit Shop. (Watch for more info on our Spirit Shop's holiday hours.) Items in the online holiday site are different from what are currently in the Spirit Shop on campus. These online holiday items are only available until December 1. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. Questions may be directed to Mandy Maddox at email@example.com.
The Mercy McAuley Spirit Shop at school has items for current students, parents, and any Mercy McAuley fan! From hoodies and t-shirts to sweat pants, mugs and pop sockets, the Spirit Shop has all your Mercy McAuley spirit wear needs! Our spirit shop is located on the ground floor.
Regular hours are as follows, when school is in session:
- Tuesday: 11:50 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 1 - 1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3 - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:45 - 11:30 a.m. & 12 - 12:45 p.m.
For more information, contact Mandy Maddox at (513) 681-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spirit wear and uniform polos can also be purchased online HERE. Items can be picked up in the Spirit Shop during regular Spirit Shop hours.
Official Mercy McAuley High School Return Policy
- Items CANNOT be returned or exchanged if they have been washed or worn
- Items won at fundraisers/auctions or giveaways CANNOT be refunded and will be exchanged for current price value.
- No price adjustments.
- Unworn, unwashed items can be exchanged, but will be exchanged at current price value.