Spirit Shop Summer 2021 Hours
- Thursday, July 29: 4 - 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 30: 1 - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 3: Noon - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 4: 3 - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5: 3 - 5 p.m.
- Friday, August 6: Noon - 2 p.m.
The Mercy McAuley Spirit Shop at school has items for current students, parents, and any Mercy McAuley fan! From hoodies and t-shirts to sweat pants, mugs and pop sockets, the Spirit Shop has all your Mercy McAuley spirit wear needs! Our spirit shop is located on the ground floor.
Regular hours are as follows, when school is in session:
- Tuesday: 11:50 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 1 - 1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3 - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:45 - 11:30 a.m. & 12 - 12:45 p.m.
For more information, contact Mandy Maddox at (513) 681-1800 or email@example.com.
Spirit wear and uniform polos can also be purchased online HERE. Items can be picked up in the Spirit Shop during regular Spirit Shop hours.
Official Mercy McAuley High School Return Policy
- Items CANNOT be returned or exchanged if they have been washed or worn
- Items won at fundraisers/auctions or giveaways CANNOT be refunded and will be exchanged for current price value.
- No price adjustments.
- Unworn, unwashed items can be exchanged, but will be exchanged at current price value.